"No joke: tomorrow Posten, the Norwegian Postal Service, launches a series of stamps celebrating four different male musicians of note and Sondre is one of them! He is honored and flabbergasted. Stamp!"
For a musician who started out making albums so young (penning his first song title at just 14) and performing when he was still underage,this multi-instrumentalist TRULY deserve to be STAMPED to his Norwegian country.
Like most beginning musicians, Lerche was influenced by The Beatles, A-ha, the Beach Boys.
Later,Lerche got into psychedelic 1960's pop and Elvis Costello whom he toured with twice.
At just 30 years old Sondre has released eight full length albums and OVER nine E.Ps
And on top of his success and talent hes also a very sweet guy and an AMAZING live performer!
So if anyone deserve a Norwegian country stamp it's Sondre Lerche.
- Faces Down, September 2001 (October 2002 U.S.)
- Two Way Monologue, March 2004
- Duper Sessions, February 2006
- Phantom Punch, February 2007
- Dan in Real Life, October 2007 (soundtrack)
- Heartbeat Radio, September 2009
- Sondre Lerche, June 2011
- Bootlegs, September 2012 (live album